NETABSE offers a $500 educational scholarship to a graduating senior from each of the four Texarkana area high schools:
- Liberty-Eylau Independent School District
- Pleasant Grove Independent School District
- Texarkana Arkansas School District
- Texarkana Independent School District
- 2018 Scholarship Recipients
In honor of an outstanding educator from each of the school districts, the scholarship will be awarded to assist recipients in pursuing a career in education.
Please click here to submit scholarship application and for additional information.
Recipients of the NETABSE Dan Haskins Scholarships 2018:
- Gregory Jordan—Arkansas School District
Gregory graduated from Arkansas High School in Texarkana and plans to attend Henderson State University in Arkadelphia, Arkansas. He plans to major in Mathematics.
- Myrona Ervin—Liberty-Eylau Independent School District
Myrona is a graduate of Liberty Eylau Independent School District. She plans to attend Stephen F. Austin State University in Nacogdoches, Texas and major in Elementary Education.
- Benjamin Awuah—Pleasant Grove Independent School District
Benjamin is a graduate of Pleasan tGrove High School and will pursue a degree in Chemistry at Evangel University in Springfield, Missouri.
- Khyla Lewis—Texarkana Independent School District
Khyla graduated from Texas High School. She plans to attend Louisiana State University-Baton Rouge and major in Sports Commerce.